[KK] The Labyrinth [KK] The Labyrinth

Really didn't like it... think it is a game for pedis.

Greetings from Potato Island Greetings from Potato Island

I really like the games you publish. This one was fun and puzzles where good as well. Keep it up.

Fappy Clicker Fappy Clicker

Okay so is interesting. At first I couldn't play till I visited the store, maybe my problem. Reloaded page and could play. One question... why does his mouth do that?

Monkey GO Happy Escape Monkey GO Happy Escape

Man I love your games, and have played I believe every single one that has been published. I will admit sometimes I have to use a walk-through because the puzzles are a little hard to spot. Anyway always great job and thanks for providing so many great games.

Pencilkids responds:

Hi :) Thanks for the great review. I'm always happy to hear from a fan that likes my work. I hope you keep enjoying all the new stages on monkeyhappy.com. If you have any suggestions or ideas about the new website please let me know, I'll gladly listen to all feedback. Thanks again! Robin Vencel.

Pixel Box Worlds Pixel Box Worlds

Very neat type of game, and yeah I had to do it... I made a pecker. Sorry. Interesting though, but yeah would be nice with playable characters.

Hoonters Public Alpha 0.9 Hoonters Public Alpha 0.9

Okay that was odd and very freaking weird. I did one battle with a 'goblin' I think or something... it was green, but man was I surprised what happened after I won. Nice work and interesting. Should be back later to play it some more.

The sound is okay, but sometimes spooked me lol. My fault thought... as I forgot I have my speakers turned up.

Nicoffee responds:

Haha, yeah, I hear that a lot.

...Yeah, I should really go and fix that "Let's go", a bunch of people get jumpscared by it.

Thanks for the review, glad to hear you enjoyed it enough to play more later, despite it being weird, as you put it.

Marble Racing Marble Racing

I really like it and the idea. I saw others saying that this was still being worked on. So I was wondering are you going to add things like being able to earn money from races, and a chance to upgrade certain things about your marble? Would be nice I think, but if not I still like it anyway.

Good-job.

nyceneezy responds:

I dont know about those features that you mentioned. I'm currently getting feedback to decide about the future of the project.

Pico's Ludo Vengeance Pico's Ludo Vengeance

I liked it pretty much. Was a lot of running around though lol. Neat graphics and music.

-To Beat The Chicken (2 ways)-
1) Reg. Medal - Just avoid all the eggs until the end, and he will explode.
2) Secret Medal - As the person said below, when he throws out the Easter egg type egg, touch it.

Flying Coffins 3: Career Flying Coffins 3: Career

I agree a lot with what others have said, a bigger board and more pieces would be nice, but I also see that this is meant to be like a one on one plane fight. Good work though.

DOOM - The crappy version! (1 hour game) DOOM - The crappy version! (1 hour game)

I thought this was funny actually, especially when you kill the last one. Good work and good luck.